viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

Bilderberg 2014 Goals: End Resistance and Unify One World Order » The Rundown Live

Bilderberg 2014 Goals: End Resistance and Unify One World Order » The Rundown Live



Bilderberg 2014 Goals: End Resistance and Unify One World Order http://wp.me/p3DPVX-2hr

Bilderberg 2014 is coming up – are you excited?  I know I am.


One reason I’m excited is those of us who have written and exposed
these types of events for years aren’t mocked and ferociously opposed
like we used to be.


Although I’ve only written about these topics for about 8 years, I had been vocal about them since age 18.


I should add as well that I am a late bloomer compared to writers
like Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin, who have been there all along
exposing Bilderberg.


In that span of time, the Internet has increased awareness of these
international corporate syndicalist entities than I would have ever
expected.


Another reason I’m excited is the intel coming out of Bilderberg,
which appears to be more worry about losing grip on the “unipolar” world
they once had, as knowledge of their existence expands and as other big
players like Russia (no longer welcome at the annual meetings) begin to question the sanity of having a single global technocracy try to rewrite all of existence.


In fact, my college professors mocked me for bringing up Bilderberg
over the years, but now, Bilderberg is something that has been forced
into mainstream news.


The mainstream so-called news for years would ridicule and laugh
about anyone who dared mention the words, as did most of the faux
conservative and liberal talk radio hosts.

 bilderberg