sábado, 11 de mayo de 2019

Escaping Extinction Through Paradigm Shift – OrientalReview.org

Escaping Extinction Through Paradigm Shift – OrientalReview.org

 

 

For
the last month, as a journalist and academic, I’ve experienced a
strange sensation of paralysis. I don’t usually experience this. Usually
I find myself driv
en by the pressures
of wanting to cover with due justice a full spectrum of intersecting
crises and potential solutions. But this month watching the spectacle of
political madness unfolding across Washington, London and Brussels,
while chaos and suffering continues to kick off across Venezuela, Yemen,
Israel-Palestine, Syria, Nigeria and beyond, I experienced something I
haven’t felt in a long-time. [ 2,696 more words ]

https://orientalreview.org/…/escaping-extinction-through-p…/