sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2019

CATALONIA ----- ME TOO

CATALONIA

' "I took part in the protests in Barcelona on 20th September 2017 and then I voted in the Catalan independence referendum on 1st October 2017, and since the Supreme Court considers that these actions are equivalent to a crime of sedition, I too am guilty." That is, in brief, the essence of the content of the self-incriminating confession that hundreds of people have been presenting this Monday at courts all over Catalonia. A campaign promoted by the pro-independence civil group Òmnium Cultural as a gesture of solidarity with the nine Catalan politicians and social leaders sentenced to 9-13 years of jail. A kind of "me too", Catalan independence style.'

https://www.elnacional.cat/en/politics/catalan-me-too-confess-sedition_435633_102.html
____