jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Chomsky Vs Zizek (Full Compilation) - YouTube

Chomsky Vs Zizek (Full Compilation) - YouTube



"The European intellectuals he is talking about have a concept of
theory, which in my view, is largely divorced from facts. It's mostly
big, complicated words that may be fun for intellectuals to throw around
to each other but most of it is gibberish. So sure, if you can find a
theory that has some real principles which are of some interest and you
can draw conclusions from them which you can apply to interpreting the
actual world around you then sure, that's wonderful. If there
are such theories, I am happy to see them. I don't find them when I
read Paris Post-Modernist talk. What I see is intellectuals interacting
with one another in ways which are incomprehensible to the public and,
to be frank, incomprehensible to me. So sure, let's have theories that
have some intellectual content, some consequences, can be refined,
change and lead us to better understanding."
― Noam Chomsky

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JWOI0Xym2ZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>