jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

Britain's Election day: Now More Than Ever - TruePublica

Britain's Election day: Now More Than Ever - TruePublica

 

By Craig Murray:
I have been a political activist my entire life, though not always
necessarily in the party sense. I have been deeply interested in every
Westminster election since 1974, campaigned hard in many of them and
indeed stood for parliament myself twice, markedly unsuccessfully. But I
do not think I have ever been so emotionally invested in any election
so much as this one. I really care about this.


 


Why is that? It is not connected with Scottish Independence, because I
am entirely confident we shall get that shortly, whatever happens on
Thursday. No, it is more that I care deeply about what is happening in
England and Wales. I was born there, and am after all half English.

 Britain's Election day: Now More Than Ever